Do you only crochet on certain days?

Is it just me or do you crochet on a certain day? Comment what day you mostly crochet on! :yarn: :spiral_notepad: :spiral_calendar: :yarn:**

10 Likes

I work on something every day
I added the get-to-know-you tag and cleared up the title to better reflect the subject and since you are not asking for help, I removed that tag to prevent confusion :blush:

7 Likes

Crochet everyday :heart: but only when my little ones asleep. So night time/naps.

5 Likes

Crochet every day, all day. I dont Know what I’d do if I didn’t.

7 Likes

Only days that end in Y :wink::joy:

But in all seriousness I generally work on something every day. I tend to get more done on my workout rest days for some reason, probably because my mornings (when I have the least interruptions) are more open - so Thursday and Sunday are generally good crochet days for me!

5 Likes

Crochet everyday here. Unless im busy with adult responsibilities like cleaning or baking.

2 Likes

Every day unless I’m at work late

2 Likes

I, like several other commenters, crochet or knit every day that I can… with a clingy baby/toddler, it’s sometimes less days than I’d like, but I’m back to almost daily again

3 Likes

Pretty much everyday :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I mostly crochet in the evenings so there’s not really a certain day that I crochet on but I do find that I crochet most on days where I’m home alone or don’t have anything on but this is probably really common. I also don’t tend to crochet on holidays even though I enjoy crocheting in long car rides

2 Likes

Every day mostly. Sometimes I skip days but I don’t crochet on a schedule :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I work till late most days, so i usually crochet on weekends
But the general rule is I crochet whenever i can and actually feel like doing so (somedays i might have the time, but just want to relax watching tv or something)

2 Likes

EVERY DAY is CROCHET DAY!!!

1 Like

Every day unless home late from work
I just realised this is the same reply I gave in June

I crochet everyday because it’s my obsession :crazy_face:

2 Likes