does anyone actually do this??

ends

i never do this lmao

25 Likes

I do hehe, i crochet in my ends lol

11 Likes

oooh yes, if i can crochet OVER my end, i totally do that. but weaving with a yarn needle makes me wanna yelp

7 Likes

i dont hehe…:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I actually recently started doing that. It’s helped me a lot. And I’m gaining that a lot of the time that I have lost in the past with weaving in ends at the end of the project.

7 Likes

I still have a project from well over a year ago “finished” but ends hanging out everywhere :joy: I will put it off as long as possible

7 Likes

Depends on the project and if I think I might need to frog or not.

9 Likes

That’s a valid point. On a c2c or intarsia type project it’s best to leave a few rows until you are sure. Just not all of them …

Me too, but it’s mine. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I do.

5 Likes

Lmao I don’t and now I am challenging myself on Instagram to share progress as I go each week on two throw graphigans I finished. One being a blanket I made for hubby so I want to get that done before his birthday next month.

6 Likes

I crochet over my ends whenever possible because my brain is absolutely repulsed by weaving in ends… like trying to bathe a cat…
I’ll sit through it but I’ll be loud and grouchy the whole time :rofl:

6 Likes

I have ONCE and it was actually amazing idk why i don’t do it more often

6 Likes

You should train a loved one to weave in the ends :eyes:

7 Likes

If we were all clustered together I’d weave in all y’alls ends for you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ooh your right :joy: dunno if the littles would get it yet though, maybe one day

5 Likes

Same! If it’s an amigurumi and I can hide the knot I’ll tie them together and then crochet over both ends. :laughing:

7 Likes

Whenever I make something with scattered color changes where I don’t carry the yarn over to each spot, it always looks like a mop before I weave the ends in :sob:

6 Likes

Omg i do the same thing!!!

6 Likes

i dnt because i always end up having to frog it and the weaved ends makes it so difficult :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

I crochet and weave them at the same time. I can’t explain how I do it though.

3 Likes