Does anyone else's beds look like this!!

Um so I have a project going! This is my bed!!!

You have that one place you sit 5%, your bed decorations (mostly crocheted toys) 20%, and then your project area 75%

Please share your work space!

11 Likes

My space.
I wouldn’t have shared this anywhere else. :rofl:
Controlled mess. I have been busy.
Planning on rearranging and organizing soon.
Will share an updated photo then.
#Ilovethishobby

8 Likes

awe I love the dolls I hope to get hanging organization bins for my birthday! My bed isn’t even the worse haha you should see where i keep my yarn!

6 Likes

my nightstand and bed situation!! yarn all over the floor too but im too ashamed to show that :sob: i need to declutter

8 Likes

I found in my feed a while back on an app called the yarn buddy and I downloaded that onto my phone and it helped me to organize my stash, take a photo of it, know how much yds or oz it is etc. it also will keep an updated progress on my projects and inventory of tools etc. Feeling for the first time, I know what I have…instead of re-looking (if that is a word…haaha!)

Well worth a try and then you can put all your yarn together in a bin.

7 Likes

Same! 100% correct. I’m so glad I’m not alone… blankets projects… pillows… clothes… I​:rofl::blush:I’m glad I’m in good company! We creatives have got to stick together!:two_hearts:

4 Likes

Omg I will definitely try it

4 Likes

Yes that is why I love rubber and amazing community

4 Likes

Still not the final version, but better!

6 Likes

haha… im glad to know im not the only one who has a room that looks like this. do you guys ever end up sleeping with yarn in your bed? i do it ALL the time when i fall asleep when working on a project.

7 Likes

Yes! The Whole project, pattern, & skeins of yarn @Kenshae :joy::rofl::grin:

5 Likes

hehe or sleep on the ground bc you don’t wanna mess up the bed

5 Likes

Yes I’ve totally done that! And woke up with it :joy:

5 Likes

God, yes! I crochet wherever I am in my house, so it’s literally all spread out! I’m also doing an online Master’s degree, so my desk AND my bed constantly have wips on them from where I crochet during class!

5 Likes

Um so i finished a huge bee​:honeybee: and i have orders on my bed so here it is!

4 Likes