Does anyone know how To attract testers

I’m a new crocheter and came out with my first pattern today but no one has applied that I can see but I don’t know if it’s because I don’t know where to check? If anyone wants to check it out it’s the one called Franscella the FrankenFrog Doll!

13 Likes

Hi! To see how many testers applied you go to your shop, and click shop manager. Then you click testing, you then can see how many people have applied. :blush: I’ll definitely check out your pattern!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Were you able to find it

2 Likes

Yup! And I just applied :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks so much

2 Likes

If u don’t mind can you tell some people for me

3 Likes

Sure! And btw it’s so cute!

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

My tip (since I just posted my first tester call with 26 applications!) is to make sure your pictures are clear with at least 2 angles. I made 2 versions (pink and purple lollipop). This allowed for people to not only see different color variations, but different yarn options as well.:yellow_heart: Making each design twice also helps you make sure your pattern is consitent.
Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Good photos definitely help!

2 Likes

Thanks Will you check the pattern to see if you like it

2 Likes

I looked at it and I think it would be great if you had a more zoomed in picture (so you can see the details better) and maybe with a solid background.

1 Like

This was the best place I’ found but I will make sure to find a better one next time.

2 Likes

I just replied on a different post, but I’ve applied to test. It’s really cute and I have a ton of yarn to use up :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I made the mistake of going to Michaels today, armed with a 20% off your entire purchse coupon. It even included the discount for sale items. What else could I do but stock up on yarn? I may or may not need a chaperone when I shop for crochet supplies :joy:

5 Likes

Haha
:rofl:

1 Like

Just an idea… use a solid color sheet, blanket, towel drape it over something and then you will have a solid colored backdrop to take a photo on. Just make sure you have enough light and then crop it in close. That should help get a clear image without background distractions. :hugs:

2 Likes