Does anyone machine knit? Addi or similar?

A friend made pumpkins on hers :blush:

3 Likes

@OBabyNMore the first weekend I had my Addi, I knocked out over 90 reversible hats for Operation Gratitude. Knitting them up goes fast. Closing them up… time consuming and tedious… LOL I really DO need to get my pics loaded up to my laptop so I can show what they look like.

1 Like

That’s cool! Is it a machine for hats specifically?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is exactly what I’d do if I got one… Use up some scraps and donate like crazy! Although I really do hate sewing, so maybe I’d do 5 and get annoyed :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My understanding is that you can do lots of things, but it does tubes really well making it perfect for top gathered hats

2 Likes

just made 3 more pumpkins tonight yay

8 Likes

Really nice colors! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I love them ! And gorgeous colors !

Knitting machines are great for playing around and create things fast, I guess ! (I want one !)

1 Like

No, it’s not just for hats… you can knit flat panels with it, tube scarves, and a whole slew of other things. I’ve seen some pretty neat things posted in some of the groups of items people have made on it.

2 Likes

A circular knitting machine sounds awesome! I found an old flat bed knittax from the 70’s and I’m pretty happy with it but i do have to sew shut the hats. I much prefer the continuous look when knitted in the round, so I still use my knitting needles A LOT.

1 Like

I have one! I’d love to see patterns for it on Ribblr some day :eyes:

1 Like