Dollar Tree has crochet kits, hooks, and looms

So I found the last kit at my dollar tree, I’m going to try the others around me this weekend. The instructions are decent and the hook is rather good. These are 1.25 and not the more expensive things at the dollar tree.

They also have decent two pack metal hooks and supposedly some stitch markers not just in kits, need to find them. I had an idea with the new jewelry supplies to make my own metal ones.

They have decent sturdy knitting needles, I’m personally not a fan of knitting with needles. Love looms tho.

They also have decent square looms and a mini circle one, no pictures of these. The round one is admittingly weird looking but hey dont judge a book by its cover as they say. I enjoy using looms a lot, being newer to crochet its still frustrating but the loom is relaxingand these do seem decent, I have not tried them though.

I also found this owl and a sequin llama.

And last but not least, macrame yarn (rope? Haha) in pink, green and purple are the colors I saw. Oh and and mini yarn balls, theres 3 in each. Pink shades and blue. I’ve seen posts about their yarn, I’ve seen a bunch of new cotton colors.

Hope someone finds this helpful cause I know how tight money can get :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

oh wow the flower is nice and the owl birdie is so cute! i’ve never see those kits at my dollar tree

2 Likes

They’re relatively new I think!

2 Likes