Don’t put it down!

16 Likes

So Reallllll.!!

3 Likes

Omg….truth!

5 Likes

All of them are on my desk so I don’t loose them loll

4 Likes

I put mine in a little jaw string bag my bff made me!!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: isn’t that what “stabbing” is for? Btw, loosing needles is usually the worry, I’ve lost not embroidery needles, the larger ones, but sewing needles, for the tiny crochet- lacey type- IN BED- before…:flushed:- but yesterday night I lost my scissors. A GIANT pair of black scissors, on my light sheets ( I’m on bed rest ). Got up, moved everything. Took everything away. Organized the whole room, while running a fever. My husband came upstairs from cleaning the kitchen with the noise: are you ok? I thought crochet was a quiet thing? I can’t find my scissors! He points to the bedside table: that one? :woman_facepalming:t2::face_with_thermometer: I need more yarn…

6 Likes

Omyword!!!

2 Likes

Every single time Im sewing I lose the needle AT LEAST once! Literally EVERY SINGLE TIME!

2 Likes

Yesss​:joy:…even happens to my stitch markers!! Keep buying new ones

4 Likes

I find using bulb pins are less expensive. Look in the sewing section.

2 Likes

I actually put down my stitch marker and crochet hook and poof it disappeared lol :rofl: I found them but it took some time lol

4 Likes

Oh gosh I did this with my darning needle a few days ago, it’s still missing…

4 Likes

So, this happened last night. I had to take a picture to prove it. I think I already wrote here that I am disabled and live on a tight budget so mostly my yarn comes from Marketplace, dollar tree, etc. ( please don’t judge, i do my best ). So yesterday I got this half used skein to test something i needed to do for a pattern, and wanted to try in a different yarn first. As I pulled the inside yarn it got stuck. I said “great. A knot. That will set me back a bit, I just need to go back to my project!” So I forced a bit and… guess what comes out…red and shining…I laughed…my husband laughed, the dog laughed…you know the rest…:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The funny thing is that it doesn’t even have a size, a brand, or an indication of how long it’s been there. I’ve bought a bag of yarn before that came with lego pieces, a doll head, a crocheted diaper, AND hooks, but not a hidden one :slightly_smiling_face:!

3 Likes

Oh you lead an interesting yarny life!!

2 Likes