doodle mode request

I have issues remembering numbers well. So, when there is a multi-line repeat in a pattern, I like to go into doodle mode and write the number of repeats so it’s more of a visual for me. I can click to get into doodle mode from anywhere in the pattern, but to get back out of it, I have to scroll back up to the top of the pattern. Make sense?Any chance of fixing that for me? Let me click to get out without scrolling to the top?

6 Likes

i have a similar problem! i also struggle with numbers and so prefer to write as i go along but when i finish the step i have to scroll to the top to turn off the doodle mode, go back down to cross of the row then go up and down again to try and get the doodle mode button back on the screen :pensive:

4 Likes

I don’t know if this will help you, never tried on my phone. But, on my laptop, I can minimize my window a bit, and it opens up the line numbers, Like the picture here shows. Then, you can cross off each row, while still in doodle mode.

6 Likes

ohhh thankyou

4 Likes

You can track of each repeated line!

But generally the top menu should scroll with you unless you are using a very large screen in which case it should all fit into the same view.

3 Likes

Is this when your creating your pattern

3 Likes

No, when crocheting the make. There is a pencil with a squiggly line under it that lets you doodle.

3 Likes

I thought it used to. But it does not.

3 Likes

Hi! We can see the toolbar scrolls with you on the first photo but not on the second. Is that a different device? @HookedByMarilyn

3 Likes

That is odd.
Same laptop. But now I tried with fullscreen or not and that changes it.

4 Likes

Wait. It does scroll with, but when I try to get out of doodle mode I just make a dot on the pencil. I still have to scroll up to get out of it.

3 Likes

We will look into it. Thanks

4 Likes