The Marshi and Molly patterns are finally here! I couldn’t have done it without the help of all my amazing testers - thanks for all the feedback and support - you all did an amazing job! 
Testers of Molly the duck: 
@Violett1 @SailorGirl15 @SnailsCrochet @crumblee
Testers of Marshi the cat: 
@LinkBOTW @skatesmakessense @Brittdub
My shop
Tags: @cr0chetdrag0n @Russonator @FibreArtist
Hint for my next pattern:
~ Mignon ~ 
57 Likes
Ooooo is that a pumpkin bunny!

2 Likes
Yeeeeees! You can take of the pumpkin hat.
4 Likes
Omg I knew it!

The pumpkin hat looked like you could take it off! 
1 Like
Tysm for the tag and cg on the releasee
2 Likes
Awww so cute! Congrats on the release! Testers did very well!
1 Like
Congrats on both releases!! They’re so cute!!
1 Like
Congrats on the releases!
2 Likes
Cg on the release, you always come up with really cute ideas.
1 Like
Congrats on the releases! Your next pattern looks absoloutley adorable!!
1 Like
Congratulations! They are so cute 
1 Like
Awww so cute! Congrats on the release!
1 Like
Congrats on the release! Ur testers did amazing! I guess ur next pattern will be a bunny stuck in a pumpkin.
1 Like
Congrats on the release I can’t wait for your next pattern :3
1 Like
congrats on the double pattern release, so cute and your testers did great! 
2 Likes