Duplicate pattern

Has anyone tried this option and it worked?
I have duplicated yesterday a pattern but when I try to open it it goes back to the home page. I tried logging out and in again but it doesn’t work. Can someone help me? @Ribblr ?
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wondering about this myself.

5 Likes

It does take up to a few minutes depending on the length of the first pattern and you must stay on your shop to let the duplication finish correctly. Please try it again and let us know if you still have issues :relaxed:

5 Likes

Same problem…

4 Likes

Thanks for confirming. In which case we need you to reach out with a private message and share all details including pattern names

4 Likes

I use this feature extensively and just checked, mine has suddenly stopped working as well both app and in Chrome and in my laptop

5 Likes

So, to give some more info
Clicking on the gear and opting to edit let’s me open it, just not by clicking the picture or the name
This happens on and off all the time and has since I started using the platform

5 Likes

Try clicking on the gear and see if it let’s you “edit in ribbuild”

6 Likes

To clarify, you can only access Ribbuild mode using the settings icon.

Clicking on a pattern’s name or photo will take you to the listing page. If the pattern hasn’t been edited yet there will be no listing page.

Hope that clarifies it for you!

5 Likes

Thank you, it works this way. :hugs:

4 Likes

No, I usually can open the front page of a duplicate pattern and read the preview page by clicking on the the name or picture
Right now, it will only let me open a duplicate by entering the ribbuild mode. That was what I was saying

6 Likes