Early Halloween prep! 🎃🧚‍♀️🍄 (Yes Ik it’s May)

Hey guys!! Yes, I’m talking about Halloween in May/June, but that’s because I’m making the costume and haven’t crocheted clothing before!

I’m becoming a mushroom fairy and I have the yarn, but I need a free pattern for a mushroom long sleeve top because there is NO WAY I can freehand smth.

I already have a pattern for the hat, but I also need suggestions for the pants!!

Inspo:

Anybody have suggestions that are relatively simple and easy to do? They can be slow making, I have time, but like?

21 Likes

Omg so cool

Brb with some patterns!

5 Likes

Idk if this works?

https://ribblr.com/pattern/fairy-shrug-crochet-tutorial-bell-sleeves-Crochet

I’ll keep looking

https://ribblr.com/pattern/crochet-mesh-sweater-tutorial-easy-step-Crochet

https://ribblr.com/pattern/bolerolong-sleeve-crop-top-Crochet

https://ribblr.com/pattern/how-to-crochet-the-valentines-day-Crochet

Sorry this is the best I could find on Ribblr tho I can look elsewhere if u like?!

5 Likes

for pants, maybe you could just make some tan shorts and wear stockings or tights underneath? long ish shorts btw

also that’s so cool that you’re crocheting your costume!

5 Likes

So, @CrowBird and I are doing it together and basing our costumes off our shops!!

3 Likes

Not on riblr but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy3kF4tFOjw

2 Likes

Here’s a very cute one but I was looking for one with off the shoulder sleeves like your pic!!!

5 Likes

Oh that’s really cute!! I could put a shirt underneath so I don’t freeze to death lol

3 Likes

THIS IS PERFECT

3 Likes

This hat

3 Likes

In there pic there is bakery ik this is extra but u could make this basket

And fill it with this easy pattern to give to kiss or people who complement or are nice to you

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of options and that page has them individually too.

1 Like

You could also find a simple free pattern for a top and sew on the spots for the mushrooms!

1 Like