Easter bundle pattern drop - FREE for followers

:star2:EDIT: :rainbow::sparkles: Our pattern bundle will be available for FREE from 8pm GMT today until 8pm GMT on Sunday, March 3rd! :gift: If you’ve exhausted your freebies or fancy a PDF copy, swing by our Instagram or Facebook page after 8pm tonight. Happy crafting! :yarn::sparkling_heart:

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all looking forward to a lovely weekend, full of lots of crocheting (my favourite type of weekend).

I am so excited to have just dropped my Easter bundle, which includes 3 amigurumi Eggy characters and a basket! I am currently trying to grow my internet presence, so I am going to be doing a 24 hour giveaway over this weekend, where all my shop followers will be able to get the ENTIRE BUNDLE FOR FREE!!! Therefore, if you are interested in the bundle, do not rush into buying it just yet. Instead, follow my shop and check back over the weekend.

I would also be so grateful to anyone who would also be able to follow me on Instagram. I intend to be offering lots of promotions and freebies over the coming months :smiley:

18 Likes

Congratulations :tada::partying_face:

3 Likes

Congrats on your new bundle! Definitely share the SelFee link to help with your SelFees :smile:

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

So adorable, the chick reminds me of duckie momo from Phineas and Ferb they’re sister Candace favorite duck.

1 Like