Easter sale/giveaway

Just wanted to let everyone know a little in advance that because of Easter I’ll put my bunny pattern on sale from April 1st until April 30th (15% off) :rabbit:

And I’ll also put a little giveaway for the bunny pattern, I’ll use the new giveaway function ribblr added, so just follow my shop to enter :purple_heart::heart: There will be 2 winners, I’ll announce one April 5th and the other April 9th

Thanks for reading this and if you’re joining the giveaway, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

17 Likes

I already bought your bunny! Hopefully someone gets it who is ecstatic with the gift!

4 Likes

Thank you :heart::grin: I hope so as well

3 Likes

Cutee! Thank you!

2 Likes

Good luck with your sale <3

3 Likes

Good luck with the sale and new Ribblr giveaway function! :smile:

3 Likes

That is so cute! :rabbit::carrot:

3 Likes

Lovely bunny!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone :heart::rabbit:

3 Likes

I love itt!! <3

2 Likes

Yayyyy thanks :grin::heart:

1 Like

Just wanted to include the bunny I made for my dad in this post so here it is :grin:

Still using same pattern just smaller hook and legs different angle :rabbit:

6 Likes

Awwwww adorableee!! I love it in the sitting position!

2 Likes

Thankssss I love it as well :heart:

The bunny was supposed to sit on a little motorcycle my dad made, don’t have a picture though since it got sold before I had the chance to see it (like on the motorcycle)

Because my dad does some arts and crafts in a kinda community center and they had a spring sale with lots of handmade items

4 Likes

Thats so cool! Aww thats a shame, it would had been an awesome picture!

1 Like

I don’t know how else to share screenshot than just to make screenshot of winner screen, anywayssss the person who won bunny pattern for the 5th is @PleiadesCrochet :tada::rabbit:

Thank you for supporting/following my shop :purple_heart:

Another winner will be announced on the 9th, might do 2 winners that day because it’s fun :grin:

7 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Omg! Yay! Woohoo! Bunnies!!! Yay! The one I was hopping for, get it? :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Congrats lol :tada:

3 Likes

Yeahh :joy: I’m really glad you like it :tada:

3 Likes