elder goths/emos this is a baby goth/emo crying out for help

i nee help, so currently my parents have banned me from listening to any music that is not normie music, and i want some good band recs to blast instead of their music taste. also if you have any ideas on clothes to put on a wish list that homophobic relatives still might get please link them

11 Likes

thank you!!!

2 Likes

I think Neoni has a lot of dark pop music me and my emo bestie listen to it all the time

2 Likes

thank you!!!

3 Likes

thank you so much!! im excited to listen to it

2 Likes

eeeee squeels in baby emo/goth

3 Likes

Np!

2 Likes

its good!!!

2 Likes

Maybe Flyleaf?

1 Like

ive been told ‘the front bottoms’ are midwest emo. they slap.

1 Like

oooh palaye royale is a good one ! badflower is pretty dark if you don’t mind that :face_with_spiral_eyes::sweat_smile: g flip and gorillaz are not as edgy but i enjoy them a lot :clap:

1 Like

Have you tried Neoni yet?

My favorite band from my early emo/rock days would be Black Veil Brides.

Bout others Ive really come to enjoy:
Bad Omens (last album, chefs kiss)
Badwolves (their remake of Zombie is what got me into them)
Black Stone Cherry (a good mix of old yet new sounding?)
Catch Your Breath
Ice Nine Kills (great concept albums)
STARSET
Popevil
Nothing More (really love them)
Escape the Fate
Bring Me the Horizon
Beartooth

Some great female singers:
DOROTHY (Rest in Peace is great)
Evanescence (of course, she’s a great vocalist)
Within Temptation (Endless War is the first song I’d heard from them)
The Pretty Reckless
Some people really like Halestorm, I could take it or leave it

Really there are so many amazing bands out there, but I these are the ones that I really love!

Excuse me BANNED? I’m idk how to help I was just like wtf

Babes, I have been commenting and following you on here for a while. Honestly, at this point I wish you could come love with me and get new parents. I’m not trying to be rude about your parents (obvs) but they seem to cause you a lot of upset. I hope things get better and they start to let you express yourself more. As always I’m always here to support you on your journeys and I’m always here to talk if you need a good old chinwag.

Love from,
Hannah<3

If you are into rock you could try listening to some classics like Three days grace, falling in reverse, get scared or from newer music palaye royale is great
If you like metal you should listen to motionless in white and madmans esprit