Embrace your inner Granny!

Love Katherine Hepburn, such a classic beauty. Since you like classics, catch The Bishops Wife. Cary Grant plays an Angel, it is a Christmas movie.

7 Likes

Some years back when my grandchildren were in elementary school, their art teacher put out the word that she needed yarn for an art project. She was inundated with so much yarn. So that should be an option to get yarn, most people love to help out with donations to the schools.

6 Likes

When I have enough left over, I donate it to the nursing home where my son works, it helps the folks in activities.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve tried to teach my sons that, someday they will only have each other, it is important. It didnā€™t work in my family with my sister and I there were years between us and we each grew up like only children for a period of that time, we were never as close as I wanted us to be. She lived her life and moved away from us.

5 Likes

That so sad. Family is so important. Reach out to your sister. She might feel the same way. If she doesnā€™t then you have done your best and live with the live of your family

5 Likes

Cary Grantā€¦a real gentleman. They donā€™t make them like him anymore

6 Likes

No sadly . It is a delightful movie I hope you get a chance to view it.

5 Likes

Arsenic and Old Lace is a fav of mine by him. I love classics black-and-white movies. Give me Gary Cooper, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis, Myrna Loy, John Wayne, William Powell, Alfred Hitchcock movies. Any of the classics stars I will take over any movie star today. I will watch them over and over again. There is a reason there are called ā€œclassicsā€.

6 Likes

Oh no! Thatā€™s so sad.:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Love the books and movies too! Yes, you should pick up the book and read it, haha. I read the whole series, actually. And i like the newer-older version of little women, havenā€™t seen the new one yet. Which to you prefer?

3 Likes

I feel the same way. I donā€™t want anyone in the family to feel slighted because they never got something made by me, donā€™t want them to think :thinking: I am playing favorites.

5 Likes