🟣 *ENDED* TESTER CALL: The Split Jumper (crochet, beginner)

Would love to test. Ive taught myself to knit and crochet . am a fast learner. done many projects

4 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test this pattern! I’m a fairly new crocheter and I’m taking a course to learn a bunch of different stitches. I’m almost done and I’d love to have a chance to test out my new skills :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@emj123 @clairesparkes
Sounds wonderful! Welcome to Ribblr and please check your private messages for more info! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t know how to check private messages.

Also, why does it look like everyone who replies to this thread is sending me a message? Can I turn that off?

3 Likes

Click on your profile photo in the top right, then the messages icon to find your private messages.
You can click the bell icon in each thread you are a part of to change the notifications settings. You can also control that from your profile preferences.

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi there! I have never crocheted my own clothes and would love to try by testing this pattern! Already have so many ideas for colour combinations!

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr! Please check your private messages. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I am new to ribblr but an experienced crocheter. I would be happy to help with testing.

4 Likes

This is beautiful! I’d love to pattern test this :slight_smile::heart:

4 Likes

@Livelifesimply and @crittercrochet15 - welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart: Please check your private messages for more info.

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! it is beautiful!:heart_eyes: Colour combo would be pink and red

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern.:heart:

4 Likes

If you still need testers, I would love to. New to Ribblr but not to crochet or testing. I have a lot of dk yarn in my stash. Thanks, Marilyn

3 Likes

Hello!
I stumbled upon your post on my Instagram & I would be super happy & excited to be able to test this pattern! I’ve had the chance to test patterns before so I have some knowledge of it but I’m i still very much consider myself a beginner :blush:

4 Likes

@marcitucepi @dianaeileen @HookedByMarilyn @michelledulce

Welcome to Ribblr - we’re so happy to have you here! Please check your private messages for more details. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Sure thing Gabriella and welcome to Ribblr! Check your private message for more info :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would love to try it! :purple_heart: would probably pick navy and grey or oatmeal

3 Likes

Would love to test this pattern!

3 Likes

It looks lovely!! I would love to test this out. I’m a beginner but have done a bunch of crochet projects and comfortable with a lot of the basic stitches.

3 Likes