🟣 *ENDED* TESTER CALL: The Split Jumper (crochet, beginner)

That’s amazing!

Would love to see those :slight_smile:

Same! Would love to see yours too!

That’s incredible! Well done :blush:

@TiffanyK @KatieMahal @blookey @mocotroco
Welcome to Ribblr and please check your private messages! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ohh that sounds interesting! Can’t wait to see it.

Really excited to see it!

@erica_whiting @Elishhhhha @jamilahsimone @Hookerharlot
Welcome to Ribblr - it’s great to have you here! Check your private messages for more info :partying_face:

4 Likes

I would love to test either 1XL or 2XL.

3 Likes

I would love to test this one :heart_eyes: I knit a lot of sweaters but this would be my first crochet sweater. I would probably make it in different shades of green.

4 Likes

That sounds nice!

@rissebisse and @Kelsocrafts please check your private messages.

4 Likes

Hi!! Would love to give this pattern a try :heart:
I was thinking maybe red and dark blue! (Or pink and light blue!) I’ve been obsessed with making jumpers lately :sunny:

4 Likes

Sounds great! Welcome to Ribblr and please check your private messages. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi! i don’t know if your still accepting testers but I would love to try this pattern with pink and blue!!

4 Likes

I would like to try it out

4 Likes

@Kiwibeani and @Mel8Dan - Check your private message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern :heart: I have split dyed hair and I feel like it fits my vibe. I’ve been looking for patterns to try out and this one looks super fun and cute

4 Likes

Amazing!! I just recently started during lockdown and have yet to try an article of clothing. I would love to give this a go!

4 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern!!!

4 Likes

i’d love to test this pattern :heart:

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this sweater! I would maybe go with teal and a light grey.

4 Likes

Id love to test this pattern, so simple but so cute!

4 Likes

I’d love to test this! I’ve completed smaller projects and this would be the perfect pattern to motivate me into a bigger project!

4 Likes

Would love to test this pattern, it looks exactly like what i wanted for my next project! While I love the purple/black I think it would look lovely with pastel blue and white as well!

4 Likes

@Valerieysabel @Tekbones @jpnny @Dreamer123 @niaa27 @AlyJewel @abeantries @Minihammer
Hi to you all and welcome to Ribblr :purple_heart: please check your private messages :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Going for simplicity here for colors, ivory and light grey

3 Likes