šŸŸ£ *ENDED* TESTER CALL: The Split Jumper (crochet, beginner)

I absolutely love this jumper design! It would be a pleasure to test the pattern out. I would love to use a Royal Blue and Charcoal Gray.

4 Likes

I love it! I hope you choose me! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to help you guys out if youā€™re still looking for volunteers to test because I have a lot of spare time coming up

4 Likes

Iā€™d absolutely love too!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to test it! I am a beginner and looking for a new project! The colours I would use are pink and orangešŸ˜

4 Likes

Hola! Welcome to Ribblr :purple_heart:
Please check your private messages and your patterns library :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TheGoldenHilo @raehandmade @JasminEllaXO
Welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart: Please check your private messages and your patterns library. Enjoy!

3 Likes

@Rebecca1990 Welcome! you will definitely enjoy Ribblr ePattern, our interactive pattern format. There are actually stitch tutorial videos embedded into every pattern, and many patterns include video tutorials too. Please check your private messages :slight_smile:

@Kelseycrochets thatā€™s amazing! Welcome and please check your private messages too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your support :purple_heart:
Please check your private messages and your patterns library. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds lovely!

Oh wow, so many color combos! Thatā€™s amazing.

@Fleurwilkinson and @MellieMel welcome to Ribblr! Please check your private messages :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Aridsiari @Arshiyakhokher @Irosep Welcome to Ribblr! Itā€™s great to have you with us. Please check your private messages :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Would love to test your jumper pattern. Trying to get my foot in the door. I teat fairly regularly for Gypsy Dreamer Crochet if you need input. I am a crocheter of 25 years and knitter and spinner of 8 years. Tjanks so much for your consideration :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to test this pattern! Iā€™m thinking burnt orange and burnt yellow!!

3 Likes

Such a cute pattern, I would love to test it out. I think Iā€™d do sage green and gray. So excited to take my crochet to the next level!

3 Likes

Would like to test this out! Iā€™ve made quite a cardigans and jumpers in the past :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hi iā€™d love to give it a go!! been making lots of jumpers recently and iā€™d love to try anotheršŸ‘€

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern if more testers are still needed!

3 Likes

hello! iā€™d love to test this pattern!
i started crocheting baby clothes and toys in quarantine but now i wanna try a big project and this jumper would be a nice start! it looks so cute and very comfy! i hope to be one of the lucky onesā™”

3 Likes

hello! iā€™d love to test this pattern!
i started crocheting baby clothes and toys in quarantine but now i wanna try a big project and this jumper would be a nice start! it looks so cute and very comfy! i hope to be one of the lucky onesā™”

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to test this pattern! Iā€™ve written a few of my own patterns before, so I think I have a good idea of the type of feedback that would be helpful in a test

3 Likes