error perhaps??

hi! so i’m getting my daily free patterns right now, and i only got three… but when i went to get the 4th one, it said that i reached my limit. is there any way to fix this?? just wanna know if this is happening to other people and perhaps how i can resolve it. thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There might be still some time for your last 5 free patterns to be free. It doesn’t restart exactly at the new day instead it counts the time you got the free pattern and let’s you get it after the time has passed I believe @Ribblr might be able to explain it a lot better lol

3 Likes

Hi!
I believe your 5 daily patterns runs from what time you got your first free pattern of the day. For example, you previously got your free patterns yesterday at 8:00pm and you’re trying to get some more at 5:00pm, you’ll have to wait the full 24 hours for all of them. I’ll tag @Ribblr and @saar to make sure I got it right!
Hope this helps :two_hearts:
:orange_heart:Nicole

4 Likes

one, happy birthday! two, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh yeah, that makes a lot more sense. thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem! @NoKittenAroundStudio definitely explained it a lot better lol :laughing: and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Correct - 24 hours from the first free pattern you acquire
Seen in this thread: Pattern Limit? - #13 by Karametra

3 Likes

ok, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes