Etsy shops!

Does anyone else have an etsy shop? If so, what do you sell and what is the name of your store?
¿Alguien más tiene una tienda en etsy? Si es así, ¿qué vende y cuál es el nombre de su tienda?
Mine is ArtandSoulbyOlivia

2 Likes

Mine is SketchAndCrochet. I have one pattern pdf of Eevee listed at the moment :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to check it out and follow you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I do! It’s called BallsandBobbins, where i mostly sell amigurumi, but I occasionally sell things that I knit and sew as well. It’s linked in my Ribblr store bio.

3 Likes

Those are so cute

3 Likes

Mine is WinternightmareC :slight_smile: too many characters to type the full name

3 Likes

My Etsy Shop is TheRuffHouseBoutique. I make and sell dog bandanas! I have been struggling with getting them to sell. If anyone would like to help out my small business please buy a bandana for your dog a leave a good review and spread my name to others!!

6 Likes

mind sharing the link either privately or here? i love eevee and have been searching for a good pattern so ive been wanting to check that out!

4 Likes

the bandanas are adorable!! good luck with your shop :sunflower::sparkles:

4 Likes

Not sure I’m allowed to share there but I can pm you. It’s the same Eevee from my profile pic. I’ve made her a little poke ball to sleep in but I need to write a that up probably as a freebie on here.

5 Likes

thanks!

3 Likes

Following you now!

4 Likes

I have a (not very) successful store selling all the patterns that I sell here. CraftsWithKarlaStore

5 Likes

Those are so cool and I understand mine isn’t very successful either but it’s super pretty! Keep it up you got this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine shop is Sparkles Dream Toys. I have two patterns listed at the moment

Me and my Sister have an Etsy shop called Crochetby2Sisters. We have 9 items.