Ever feel this way?

Ever intensely work on a project thinking “It’s gonna be so cool” and then when it’s done you think that’s the dumbest thing I ever made?

Supposed to be a bunny bag for a 9 year old. Maybe I’m just tired. :weary:

17 Likes

It is cute though!

7 Likes

It looks like an Easter egg with bunny ears and a cotton tail! :rabbit: :carrot:

8 Likes

get that fuzzy craft wire, that I can’t remember what it’s called atm :joy:, or even something stiffer, and run it through the ears on the inside to help them stand upright. sew a 1/3 of the bottom of the bunny ears to the bag on each side so 2/3rds of the ears are sticking up. It will look like your bunny bag :). just my idea to make it work :).

8 Likes

Pipe cleaner

7 Likes

@SierraCrochets07
@LDSVenus
Thanks girls for trying to cheer me up and offer solutions. :wink:

9 Likes

It turned out way better than you think! :blush:

8 Likes

First time EVER that I made a pom pom that didn’t fall apart. I was so jazzed.
I ended up tying it with tatting thread, everything else I used snapped as I tried to tie up the pom pom.

8 Likes

The colors and stitches/pattern look really cool :blush:

6 Likes

I felt this way sooo many times, it might just be that we’re perfectionist, but you should be proud because this bag does look cute!!

8 Likes

@Minty_Mia
@WolfKvB

Thanks ladies

8 Likes

I like the colors you used. It looks cute. Perhaps when it is full of treats, you’ll like it better? Ball up some newspaper or whatever scrap paper on hand & stuff the bottom with that, then add the treats on top.

8 Likes

It’s adorable and I’m sure your recipient won’t see a thing wrong with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lovely gift! :heart:

6 Likes

I think it looks cute! :blush: I hate most of my work and think it all looks terrible lmao. :sweat_smile: I think its just an artist thing to be honest, because my best friend is a sketch artist and she’s incredible, but she thinks her art looks bad. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I think we all do this. I know I do. I have never understood why we are our own worst enemy. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

idk maybe…

2 Likes