Exercise and Stretches and hand exercises

Who Stretches and exercisesthere hands during crocheting and knitting
I haven’t yet and i suffer from Rymatoid Arthritis and Raynalds Disease

having regular breaks as if sitting crocheting for hours!! Hands :raised_hand: up who does and who doesn’t. 《ME I DON’T AND SHOULD》》》》
#escalada #blackdiamond GIF by Deportehabitat
Hot Chocolate Christmas GIF by Cosmic Tea

10 Likes

I definitely do try to do stretches for sure and probably should do exercises for the hand/wrist; also, probably up from there all they way to my shoulder to be less achey after crocheting for a long while. I work at a desk job, so the pains add up. Don’t know if you have instagram, but I stumbled across these two videos once upon a time. I am not sure how to post links but if you want, I can send them to you on insta.

Dr. K,DC|Spine Posture Health shared a post on Instagram: "Do you get nerve pain? 😵‍💫

🔖 Save these! You’re going to want to have them as references. 

✅ “Nerve glide” exercises are one way to help desensitize irritated nerves. It also increases...

Evelyn - Crochet Designer shared a post on Instagram: "If you want to be able to crochet for a long time, then you need to start looking after your wrists, hands and elbows. 👐🏼

Crochet uses a lot of repetitive motions so it can be a bit hard on our...

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! @Helga76 @KnottedSin

5 Likes

I should since I have hEDS and RA, but alas I usually don’t :pensive::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Yes i have instagram.

Thanks

3 Likes

Its gwendoline_mardell
My Instagram

3 Likes

Hey Helga, there are two accounts with the same photo, but I messaged the one with posts/followers/friends. Hope thats okay!

3 Likes

Thankyou

3 Likes

I got them on Instagram thanks :blush: :pray:t2:

2 Likes