fanatics

Anyone else watch a movie or play a video game and then HAVE to make something from it? So far I have a Junimo, Stardrop, Ralsei and Jiji (Props 2 you if you know where they’re from). Would love to see your pop culture makes!!

12 Likes

I loveee Stardew, somehow i haven’t made a junimo yet but I’m hoping to make some in the future!!

5 Likes

If you’d like I can send you the pattern I used!

3 Likes

That would be amazing thank you!!

3 Likes

Aww I love Stardew valley! I made a junimo as well! Along with several other things :laughing: most were gifts except one, also props to you too if you know them :grin:

8 Likes

SO CUTE! I love spirited away so much

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Nearly ALL of my first few projects were from video games/movies etc. My first project was a junimo, then I made a zapfish and then I made Ralsei, Totoro and Mewo! I’ll have to think about making Jiji sometime, what pattern did you use? (-:

3 Likes

Ugh! I cant remember what pattern I used :confused: Sorry! I’ve been really interesting in getting Omori tho, what do you think of it?

1 Like

Thats ok! (-: I really enjoy playing OMORI, I love the story, characters and everything but it’s definitely a lot more moving if you don’t know any spoilers about the game. I’d definitely recommend it if you enjoy other indie RPG’s like Undertale/Deltarune, Earth Bound, etc.

1 Like

I freehanded this little guy from Dragon Warrior :smiley:

3 Likes

That looks awesome!

1 Like

Shameless plug :sweat_smile::laughing:

Junimo pattern (@Bumblebelle , if you’re still looking for one)

Stardew is one of my all time favorite games! :chicken: :corn:

2 Likes

I made a Captain Picard for my dad for Fathers Day! We both love Star Trek so it was very fitting

3 Likes

How sweet!

2 Likes