favorite yarn! đŸ§¶đŸ’–

I made a big monster with Premier Basic chenille as a prototype.
5 months of being carried around by a grade school child, and most of the fuzzies wore off.

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

4 Likes

oh no! :cry: maybe it’s better used for crochet pieces that won’t be handled as often like display amigurumi? do you have recommendations for more durable soft yarn?

2 Likes

Good to know! The Premier Basix chenille does feel a little softer than the others and just a little less durable. It’s slightly easier to snap the thread than the others.

3 Likes

I think the Premier Parfait Chunky is a good value.
Bernat Velvet is lovely and holds up well. I have some Hobbi Honey Bunny that I haven’t used yet.
Michaels Chenille Home Slim is pretty good also-but has weird colors in my opinion.

2 Likes

Some of my favorites are Hobbii Sultan Shadow, Halloween Dahlia as well as Twister. I love making delicate things!

4 Likes

i’ve heard a lot of good things about hobii yarn! do they have a wide variety of colors?

2 Likes

I’d suggest to check out the website, they have an immense variety of types of yarns!

3 Likes

thank u so much!! i will! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I tried that exact yarn brand/color and it broke a lot. So far I’ve been using Bernat blanket, Bernat velvet, and am about to buy some parfait chunky to test it.

My favorite yarn is probably Peaches & Cream because I love the texture of it. Lots of other yarns are too scratchy for me and my hands.