Favourite place to craft?

What’s everyone’s favourite place to do their crafting? Does it change depending on time of day or per craft?

For me my absolute favourite place to knit is in the park, though sadly due to my health and British weather I’m unable to go there often so I don’t get to knit there much. I don’t have a favourite location for crochet, sewing or needlework so I usually do those at my desk while watching YouTube or doing video calls with friends.

10 Likes

Typically with choosing my place to craft. I try to go outside at the patio-like-place that I have at my home. Most of the time, I am on my couch knitting while watching TV, but I really want to get into the habit of being able to knit while I walk around and when I’m going to places. I want to be able to get more projects done.

5 Likes

It’s definitely on my reclining sofa listening to music or watching TV.

6 Likes

Same! I would love to learn how to do that :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Anywhere :wink: I also like crocheting in front of the tv or listening to music/podcasts :grin:

5 Likes

Mostly crocheting on my desk, for change on bed or while sitting with my family. A few times worked in work when having break or few wok to do and finish it. It helps to minimise stress. Working from home help to work more when meetings or sessions. :relieved: Calm so good :relaxed:

6 Likes

I love to craft outside, it’s a great way to get some fresh air and enjoy the outdoors while doing my favorite things!!

7 Likes

I knit and crochet mostly in front of my tv. I have a loin hour end to my couch which holds myself, my projects and my little chihuahua.
It’s a great way for me to catch up on shows, binge watch.
I also bring with and knit or crochet while waiting at dr appointments. Between my daughter and myself, we have a lot of those.

5 Likes

Same for me @Yarmihoo, my morning meeting is my favourite place to knit. I just relax into the knitting and don’t listen till someone says my name!

5 Likes

My fave place to craft is in the living room with my mom while she’s writing. We give each other inspiration and ideas.:100:

5 Likes

One of my favorite places to craft is in my small craft corner in my living room. It’s a small space but still big enough to crochet, knit or loom. I would love to craft in a park one day, or out on my patio. Which I still have not done.

5 Likes

That’s really awesome!

5 Likes

THE SOFA! In front of the TV! But I would crochet anywhere if needed :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If I’m at home, I probably love to knit at my desk as I like arm support, but the couch is good to but out of the house I love going to coffee shops, getting a nice warm drink and then knitting the day away…trying to avoid rouge yarn squishers

5 Likes

“Rogue yarn squishers” lol!

1 Like