Featuring pattern on your Instagram page

Hi. What is required for my pattern to be featured on your Instagram account?

3 Likes

Hi there,
Assuming you mean the official Ribblr account - our team features a wide range of designs on daily basis, depending on specific campaigns, events, seasons etc.

Rest assured our editors browse Ribblr on a daily basis so you are likely to be featured if you have a variety of patterns available.

By the way - your published patterns will be automatically promoted on Ribblr’s Pinterest page!

5 Likes

Do I have to provide my Instagram link?

3 Likes

Sure, you can add it right on your profile so it’s easy to find. Click the avatar on the top right corner, then click the preferences tab, and click ‘profile’. Scroll down to find ‘My Instagram’.

4 Likes

Thank you. I just checked it on Pinterest. I didnt know about that. Which link should I provide on my personal pin to direct it to ribblr? I saw the Instagram link space thank you. I will update it.

3 Likes

You can find a share link in your shop on Ribblr as well on the pattern’s product page. Look for share icon, click it and then click the copy icon. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you. Will do that

2 Likes

https://ribblr.com/pattern/mandy-bands-bobble-beanie-crochet That is the link to my pattern.

3 Likes