Feedback on ribbuild

Suggestion for ribbuild! If this feature already exists and I just don’t know how to use it please let me know!

I think it’s super cool that you can put instructions for row x- row y and readers can expand that. I’d love to see that extrapolated to situations where an instruction is repeated on every odd/even row! (ex. putting 3rd and every odd number row do x and it expands out for readers)

11 Likes

Let’s get @Ribblr eyes on this

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback!
I listed your suggestion for consideration to be added to one of our next feature drops.

5 Likes

Yes please! I didn’t know how to word this before but I have a couple patterns that have a 2 row repeat and having “repeat rows 2&3” for each row isn’t as helpful in my opinion

4 Likes

where it would be most helpful would be in something like knitting where you have a 10 or 12 row repeat for the pattern. There really isn’t a way to write, “repeat rows 1-12 in established pattern while at the same time working armhole decreases as follows” in the system

4 Likes

By the way, the best approach to take now for something like this would be to select those two lines and just hit the duplicate button, then move appropriately.

3 Likes

Yes, this is what I did… but being able to use the repeat function is so nice for this those that want to have the pattern condensed…

4 Likes

Totally agree! Then people can see the brief instructions or expand them out if they want to.

4 Likes