Filet Crochet test? CLOSED

I’m trying to make this pattern easier for advanced beginners, but I don’t have the necessary photos and videos ready yet. Still a pretty easy project, I think. I’m making mine into a curtain with cotton yarn. You could use any yarn and make a small lap blanket. Gauge isn’t important. Let me know if you would like to test it. Time is flexible, as long as you can give me an initial idea of your thoughts, ease, mistakes, necessary photos, videos, etc … The door curtain is another version of it. This one will be a bit shorter and wider, so it could make a nice lap blanket, if you choose.

Thanks for looking. Marilyn

3 Likes

It’s very pretty, but not something I learned how to do. :). I hope others will enjoy creating it as much as I do looking at it.

3 Likes

It’s easy enough for you. I’ve seen what you make. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yea, I’m with @HookedByMarilyn! We gonna gang up on you and make you do it! (even though I’ve seen you before in my life! :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

:rofl: I have to get through the things I’ve put off too long and learn to crochet and then learn filet crochet ;), but I bet my grand daughter would love it.

3 Likes