Fill It In - May 1

literally haven’t made one of these since Jan 6… BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT…

heyyy everyone sorry these are super inconsistent… hopefully when it’s summer i can be better about that :joy:

anyways heres another Fill It In- just fill in the blank with whatever the answer is for you!

My favorite things about my best friends are _____! 

(tag them if you want!!)

my answers:

School Best Friends: theyre super funny and we can all relate to each other, but we’re still different and we have a ton of fun together 🩷

Ribblr Friends:
BTW THERE ARE DEF MORE BUT I DONT HAVE SPACE :sob:
@SweetTomato is super funny (and relatable because we’re literally the exact same person lolll)
@Elaya is super sweet and fun to talk to!
@FluffyYarnCreations is super funny and i love her sarcasm
@ItsFayFay4 is super active in the ribblr community and also an AMAZING crocheter
@Abug1249 is so crazy and fun!

11 Likes

that they are wild and amazing!!!
also girly wheres your answer :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

i accidentally published it too soon but i edited it lolll

4 Likes

yess we love sarcasm :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

funny and caring/kind

4 Likes

Chaos, weird in a good way, always so kind and accepting <3

4 Likes

Aww tyyy twinnnnn <3
My favourite things about my best friends is how they make me feel better every time I talk to them and i feel comfortable being myself around them <3

5 Likes

I don’t know what I would do without @SweetTomato and @VrainydaysV :two_hearts::two_hearts:

My favorite things about them is how kind they are and open to things I want to share

6 Likes

Thxxxx <333 ilyyy

5 Likes

AWW TY!! uhh and idk lol

5 Likes

@notmimi @NessCat
the two who are really the kindest to me and are funny and that i can always talk to!!! Im truly grateful for yall!!!

5 Likes

School bff- she loves Minecraft and I love gaming
Online friends- they are good to talk to when I can’t talk to irl ppl about stuff

Ps. I have no friends at school except one cuz of my shyness…

5 Likes

irl: they r my little depressed muffins

ribblr: they r my little depressed muffins

5 Likes

ily :tipping_hand_woman:

4 Likes

my favorite thing about @JaeaRenee is that she is really funny and cares so much about me

my favorite thing about @Pickle42 is that I can always vent for her and she will be there for me : D

4 Likes

awww tysm! u too

4 Likes

@notmimi awww thanks!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

My fav thing about @notmimi is that she is one of my besties, and I can always talk to her, and she is there for me! Also sweet kind person
My fav thing about @ellan3326 she is easy to talk to, she’s very sweet and funny and also one of my besties!!
And @JaeaRenee i love how she tags me in all her post and that she is a great friend! Also super nice person

And there is one more person I met at swim! Hopefully she will be on Ribblr soon.
She is sweet, kind and loves to talk , and she is one of my besties!
I love you all! And I know there is more but these are the ppl I have talked to lately and wanted to mention them.
Also ppl that have sweet and kind @NessCat @FluffyYarnCreations @evalynnRose &
@Elaya

7 Likes

OMG @Pickle42 im so sorry i knew i was forgetting someone!!! sorry please forgive me :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

No it’s fine! I understand!

4 Likes