See picture where I selected crochet and super bulky but knit patterns are also showing up.
I get so used to dark mode I forget white pages even exist sometimes ![]()
Yeah, that happened to me too a while ago I got stuff that didnāt fit in the filters
Iām trying to reproduce this on our end and it works fine. Upon clicking a filter category the view changes immediately.
Did you click the crochet first and then selected the bulky yarn, or was it the other way around? Iād appreciate it if you could try both and see if you get different results.
I clicked magnifying glass, crochet, then bulkyāall patterns crochet, no knitting
I clicked magnifying glass, bulky, crochetāall patterns crochet, no knitting.
Apparently, Iāve been visited by the cyberspace imp who is bent on convincing me that I am crazy.
It could be your internet connection was lagging for a few moments and it took time for the filter to update.
Could be! Iāll try it without the internet. Yep! That was the issue!
