Final WIP wednesday of 2022

Happy holidays everyone.
Hope everyones been having a good time whatever they celebrate(or not).

This week I’m working on Pietro from animal crossing. My younger sibling got me the pattern and yarn for xmas and I can’t wait to have my own Pietro :green_heart:

What has everyone been upto?
Did everyone get their gifts finished up?

14 Likes

presents!!!
you can check this out

9 Likes

They’re so great :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

I’ve got four different projects going, a couple of hats, and my poor Pleiades Pals. I’ll have fiberfill Sat.

10 Likes

Looking cool. I love the purple and black :blush:

7 Likes

It looks amazing already! I can’t wait to see the final product, I’m currently working on a late Christmas gift for my dad (a blanket, the yarn arrived today) if I can finish it today it’ll be a birthday gift for tomorrow, but it’ll probably be both a late Christmas and birthday gift lol :rofl:

7 Likes

Ooooo I can’t wait to see it finished! I’ve been working on a crochet Cardigan test!

8 Likes

Um, you can

Crochet a blanket in a day???

Telll me how you do that. :wink:

6 Likes

I wish lol :laughing: that’s more if I can do a miracle and crochet it in a day lol

7 Likes

All the WIPs look great!

I forgot to snap a pic of the Fruit Garden yesterday before leaving home. Not a lot of progress was made due to the holiday and all. Now we’re on a short trip down to South Padre Island for New Year’s. I brought a couple skeins along to make hats in our down time.

8 Likes

Thank you.
I’m sure your dad will be happy with it, even if its a bit late for both celebrations :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you.
I’ll try post a pic of him finished. There’s so many little bits.
I want to do more clothing in the new year. Hope you’re having fun with the pattern test

7 Likes

I hope you have a great time on your new years trip. I’m sure the hats will keep you busy until you return to the beautiful blanket

6 Likes

I got so swamped, I’m late to sharing, but I hope it is okay to post anyway. (Pics are from yesterday!)

I was working on a sports team themed hat for my uncle (which I ended up finishing) and I was alternating with working on legwarmers for my mom!

Hat (unfinished)

Hat (finished)

Legwarmers (unfinished)

4 Likes

Happy holidays to you, dear! I hope you have been well and enjoying this season. :revolving_hearts:

That was so sweet of your sibling- I’m eager to see it all finished!

I’ve said it before, but thank you again for starting this thread series - it truly has been an highlight of my week every week. :star2:

4 Likes

Your hat and legwarmers look awesome.
The hat looks cosy with the colours too.

I don’t mind if people join in later days :blush: I just like seeing and reading about what everyones been upto.

4 Likes

I’m so glad they can bring joy to others too. I love reading and seeing everyone elses projects. It’s nice to see things progressing too.

I’m short on a colour of felt and then I can assemble my Pietro. So blessed to be gifted something I’ll adore so much :green_heart:

Hope you’re well :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s a pretty thick hat, so hopefully it will make them nice and toasty!

I’m the same way; I always have fun seeing people’s wips (Wednesday or otherwise)! Absolutely have a blast seeing those bigger projects grow, too (like TexasPurl’s Fruit Garden)!

I hope you get it soon and can share with us once you do! A very thoughtful gift indeed :heartbeat:

And thank you :relaxed::heartpulse::pray:

4 Likes

It looks a good warm weight. Perfect for these cold months and random snaps.

I though Pietro was gonna be a bigger project but he’s worked up quicker than expected so I’ll need to find something else to have ongoing progress pics of.
The fruit garden has been wonderful to see develop :green_heart:

I’ll definitely be sharing when he’s finished. I often forget to share updates but Pietro cannot be forgotten :rofl:

3 Likes