Finally can share...

The pattern I was testing (off Ribblr) has finally been released!

I don’t have a modeled pic yet as it’s too hot for Worsted weight (even as open as it is)
The pattern is for the sleeves (designer made using all white, I did black and white due to yarn amount and didn’t want to buy more), I had hoped to continue down the body and make it a shirt, but I ran out of yarn :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: I will have to get more yarn and actually do my idea
But I still love it :black_heart::black_heart: and I’m sure a few of my fellow goths/dark souls will too

In case anyone is curious it is Wicked Skulls Sleeves by Spider Mambo (Laurie Kahn) and can be bought on “the orange E”…

22 Likes

Thats gorgeous :heart_eyes: well done.

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

That is so freaking cool! Well done! I personally think the skulls being a diff color from the rest makes it even more striking!

3 Likes

Thank you @GotenkslovesmeCraft @Lefthandstitches & @chroniclesofyarnia

Yes, Meisha, I think it adds to the look as well… I’m thinking about making in dk (to be a little cooler) using black for the mesh and grey for the skulls and extending the body down to make a top…
But I have a few other projects to finish first

3 Likes

That sounds like a great idea! I feel like dk would be a nice weight for it, too.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll probably have to use a larger size, but I’m OK with that

1 Like

Wow it worked perfectly with two different colors! I think it would be great being a shirt nice idea! I feel you about the heat lol :laughing:

1 Like

Wow! You did an amazing job :+1:

1 Like

Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh I love this!!!

1 Like

Thank you @ArtsAndNaps @JAdamsCollection @CosmikEluminatedC & @Winternightmare !!

4 Likes

Is the pattern on Ribblr somewhere? I can’t find it.
Great job! Looks soooo fun!

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s not…