Finally released/updated!

Hey y’all!
I finally have one of my first ever designed patterns updated and released!
Here is X’s Keyhole Scarf
It now has 4 sizes, ranging from Toddler to Adult, uses worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm/H hook, and has a nice textural lol to add to the warmth!

Thanks so very much to my testers @Alyphira @gracemaesdesigns @oliiver & @Wendywo745
They did AMAZING! (I’ll be sharing some photos below)

18 Likes

Very exciting. Congratulations on the first published. :tada:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks. I was afraid I had worded it wrong as it’s not my first published… I designed and published this pattern back in 2013 (and was my 2nd or 3rd ever published), but took it down in 2019. It has finally been updated and published here…

7 Likes

Beautiful pattern! Congrats on the (re)release! :partying_face::tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Looks great! Congrats! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congrats on the re release! :smile:

3 Likes

It’s so lovely! Congrats on the ribblr release and well done to your testers! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Beautiful! Congrats on the re-release

4 Likes

Is this the same stitch as the blanket I tested for you?

3 Likes

Awesome, how exciting! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

It’s a beauty!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your re-release!
Thanks for having me. :hugs: It’s a great pattern and very easy to follow!

3 Likes

Yes, I actually have a whole collection using that stitch that I’ll slowly be adding here… Double thick hat, hat/cowl combo, fingerless mitts, & a shawl…

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

I tried downloading the pics that my testers sent me to share, and I’m not being able to do it… It’s not that I don’t want to show my appreciation to then, it’s that I’m struggling to do so :woman_facepalming:t3:

So if my testers want/could share, that would be amazing as they really did do a phenomenal job!

4 Likes

Oh you’re perfectly fine. Pictures are also on the journals. If someone clicks on the link they’ll see them.

2 Likes

Oh I know, but I do love seeing a designer give the love to the testers that helped so much and y’all deserve that recognition… :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

It’s very much appreciated​:hugs::heart:

3 Likes