Finally successes to release my 1st pattern

Hello everyone

Its me Maitha from Yarmihoo shop, am so happy to tell everybody that’s am finally released my pattern after one year struggling to get my license from my mother country. :green_heart:

Was up, down and go around sometimes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy: but it’s worked.

Hope you all fine, and one more time thanks for all who tasted this pattern for me.

Here’s the link, hope you enjoying making No Face from Spirit Away anime. :green_heart:

Let me know if you want any help will be my pleasure to help you. :green_heart:

No Face

Have a good day :green_heart: Good Bye till the next pattern release which will be soon :wink::green_heart:

12 Likes

Congrats!!! I didn’t know you had to get a license! Good luck on your pattern!

4 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release!

4 Likes

Congrats on your first pattern release! I’m glad it all worked out for you :blush:

4 Likes

@DasChubba @ArtsAndNaps @PleiadesCrochet

Thanks alot dears, yes I was too but when manage for payment, invoices and all with stripe you need to Prove yourself as an electronic seller in accordance with my country’s policy and agreement with Stripe as a special platform for sellers. Also, this license protects me from any selling problems in my country and if I want to sell in public places.

My apologies for long talking, have a good day :green_heart::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: hope you like my pattern if planning to get it. :green_heart::yarn:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your first release!

4 Likes

Thanks alot :green_heart::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::yarn:

3 Likes

Wonderful, congratulations! Hate it took so long for you.
It is a great pattern, my son loves his :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks lovely dear, yes took so long :sweat_smile: but I made it and completed what I started. :green_heart:

Am happy he love it. :green_heart::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::yarn: Thanks dear :green_heart:

3 Likes