Finish(ed) It Fridays!

It was a yt video. It was beginner friendly and pretty simple. Also it didnt take long to make.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see if I can find it. The little butter pat is the perfect addition. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

It wont let me post the link :frowning_face: But her yt channel is Michelle Jasek

5 Likes

Finished up this Psyduck and delivered it to my friend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse: Pattern is from the official Pokémon crochet book by Sabrina Summers (I think it is pretty regularly available in the book section of Michael’s if you have one of those locally).

19 Likes

Great Finish!

4 Likes

Just finished 2 pattern tests <3

14 Likes

Ohh the fuzzy bits are fabulous! And the blanket squee

4 Likes

Oooooh this is truly mesmerizing! Will be adding to my wishlist for sure :star_struck:

4 Likes

My most recent finish was the UFO vest pattern by knotyournormalknitwear, which is dropping soon!

You can check it out here!:

Also, everyone is doing fabulously! Cheering you all on :heartbeat:

20 Likes

So cute!

3 Likes

A fabulous finish! My husband might actually contemplate wearing a crochet sweater for this haha

5 Likes

I will be uploading my pattern for this water bottle holder soon.

13 Likes

Welcome to the community!
What a lovely finish

3 Likes

It’s giving oncler

3 Likes

Haha! It would be so easy to add sleeves to and would be such a fun piece for his wardrobe!

5 Likes

I was aiming for 8 but 6 isn’t bad.

21 Likes

These are adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Finished this last night.

10 Likes

2 chubby chicks, 3 magnolia market bags, and finished weaving in all the ends on a stack of cat butt coasters.

15 Likes

This is my favorite thing that I made this week! The pattern is by @lunarcrochett

13 Likes