Finish(ed) It Fridays!

It’s Finish (or Finished) It Friday! Let’s see what you are making or have made this week!
I used to use Friday as my day to work on something that I really wanted to Finish (my personal rule was I couldn’t start anything new), so I often had a finished object to show on Fridays as a result… So on Fridays let’s see what you are trying to Finish, or what you have Finished!

FinishItFriday2

Not Friday? Check out the Make It Monday, Task Tuesdays, WIP Wednesday share, and Threads Thursdays topics :wink:

42 Likes

Im working on a chinky ghost, a dog, a stressball, and im sure theres something else i cant remember lol. What about you?

9 Likes

Just finished this little guy!

Pattern test for @adelcrochets

fin

31 Likes

Thank you! Looks adorable :heart_eyes: Did you find any problems? Was it easy to follow my pattern?

9 Likes

Still can’t share full pics, but I really want to finish this test today… I’m almost half done…

14 Likes

Super easy and i had no issues!

9 Likes

I made a mushy (:
(Pattern: Frankie Fungi - etsy)

21 Likes

loving this topic & theme!
But even more so loving all these makes :partying_face:

13 Likes

This I what I’ve been working on this week- the Twisted Toothy Terror hood by Twisted Hatter (for those who like Beetlejuice).

I would love to finish it today but I know that’s not going to happen.

18 Likes

I’ve always loved seeing makes, both wip and fo… So I have always loved having threads that can be added to each week… what’s better than 3 every week? Hehe

10 Likes

Getting into micro crochet, and just finished these two little otters!:smiling_face::otter:

39 Likes

I love it!

9 Likes

I have to work on a commission for little Pokemons :sweat_smile:I had to wait for more eyes to get delivered so I got a bit late on the order.

12 Likes

Thank you :blush:

8 Likes

My waffle bag !:waffle::yum: (Bad pic tho lol)

32 Likes

WaFfLe

7 Likes

I finished this waistcoat. It’s currently being tested.

27 Likes

Love it! What pattern did you use?

9 Likes

I am super excited that I finished this custom pink bat for my sister this week! It’s the most complex original design I’ve ever created, and I also made lots of accessories to go with it for holiday dress up. Started in January, sooo happy it’s done and in the mail to her!

20 Likes

I finished my axolotl, she’s called Annabelle

And a tiny strawberry blanket for her

23 Likes