WIP Wednesday share

Ok… I thought instead of a weekly new topic for WIP Wednesday, I’d start one that we can just add to every week… so come share your #WIPWednesday pics and descriptions here! What are your works in progress?

Not Wednesday? Check out the Make It Monday, Task Tuesdays, Threads Thursdays, and Finish(ed) It Friday topics :wink:

37 Likes

4 things right now, two pattern tests, a mushroom bucket hat, and a turtle.

18 Likes

Here’s a pic from last night of my main WIP for today

I finished the 2nd sleeve after taking the pic, so today I’ll add buttons and finish ends…

17 Likes

So pretty!!! :blush::sparkles:

11 Likes

Sounds like me… I just posted the main project I need to finish today, but plan to work on 2-3 more depending on the toddlorist (at least 1 more as it’s my travel project and we have an event tonight, which is actually why I need the cardigan finished)

11 Likes

Thanks, taking the pic late at night meant colors were way off so turned greyscale hehe… hoping I can capture the full beauty of the colors

12 Likes

𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕦 3! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

26 Likes

Those are looking great! Can’t wait to see the final objects :blush:

10 Likes

Not a lot of progress on my new sweater scarf design as I’ve been uploading my free patterns, in between chatting with my tech editor for the #gaymervest pattern

19 Likes

Working on cup
Cozies for a special order

16 Likes

I’m always working on multiple projects at once. I can’t stay focused on one for too long.

The first picture are the colours i’m using for a c2c pattern i’m working on.

This is a pattern from @jacqofyarns adjusted slightly to avoid joining as I go xD

This is my own pattern currently in testing, but this one I need to make the front panels and finish it off.

I have a few more but these are the main ones i’m working on at the moment.

17 Likes

Won’t have access to my crochet stuff til tomorrow night so for now I am working on mini makes for future booths. Stitch markers, earrings, and mobius balls.

18 Likes

I have 3 things that I never got around to doing. The one in the middle has been like that for months…

15 Likes

My FO from the past 2 evenings, including necklaces, stitch markers and earrings.

17 Likes

could you like link that cat pattern to tha comment cause i looked it up and i can’t find it but it looks so cute :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

yeah it was from this book https://www.amazon.com/Khuc-Cays-Tiny-Hands-Amigurumi/dp/605919270X/ref=asc_df_605919270X/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=385709462588&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1260892891738173354&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030158&hvtargid=pla-698331354136&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=77500930294&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=385709462588&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1260892891738173354&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030158&hvtargid=pla-698331354136

7 Likes

dont know why the link is so long lol

7 Likes

I haven’t got a photo this week will put that right next week.
I am working on a race track rug for my grandsons

7 Likes

Taking a brief crochet break to prototype leather hair accessories for my booth.

15 Likes

Both are looking so cute so far!
(And I now see I already said so :woman_facepalming:t3: I got behind relying, went to catch up and realized after I replied​:woman_shrugging:t3:)

7 Likes