WIP Wednesday share

So pretty! And yay for progress that isn’t as visible, but necessary

7 Likes

Oooh commissions are always nice! Looking great

7 Likes

Loving the multi project aspect :wink:
The split heart is so cute

8 Likes

All the mushrooms! I miss making stitch markers, but I’ll get back to it eventually
What exactly do you do with the mobius balls?

8 Likes

The split heart is a pattern I currently have in testing :smile:

My brain can not work on just one thing :joy:

9 Likes

Oh… UFOs are the story of my life!! I can’t tell you how many projects I’ve abandoned because startitis affected me hehe
Hopefully you get them out of that UFO pile and into beautiful FOs

8 Likes

Ooh I wanted to make one of those for my son, but never had enough yarn (or the money to buy it)
Can’t wait to see yours

9 Likes

Ooh a new(?) craft! Those look so neat

8 Likes

Same! I have a pair of socks in the car, a shawl, a (past due) baby blanket, a (long overdue) birth year temp blanket, and 2 tops that I just finished yesterday were all touched so far this month (maybe something else too, I can’t remember)

9 Likes

These are smaller so i turned them into earrings but i would like to make larger ones to sell as fidget toys

9 Likes

Oh cool! Thanks for explaining

8 Likes

Not sure how long it will take me to complete but I will post you a picture

9 Likes

No rush! And wip pics are always enjoyed too

9 Likes

Wow thats awesome

8 Likes

Done weaving in the ends on this commission, now back to some leather craft. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

18 Likes

This is the DarjeelingTea Shawl by Red Teapot Atelier being worked in the most neonest UV reactive yarn by Tall Pine Yarn

19 Likes

Whew that is some bright color there!
Thanks for restarting this week’s WIP Wednesday for me :blush::blush:

10 Likes

My Wesnesday WIPs!
I had to frog the mosaic blanket and start over (errors & incorrect hook), but back on track now.

Finishing the side panels of a cardigan and then on to the button band. Every project chooses it’s own pace, I’m just along for the ride.

14 Likes

Bummer about restarting, but it looks great!

9 Likes

I really love the mosaic blanket!

10 Likes