WIP Wednesday share

Thanks!

9 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

I’ve been working on this shawl and this pair of socks this week after I’ve finished crocheting two otters and sewing up a few skorts as well.

14 Likes

Im designing a dragon for a friend today :grin:

15 Likes

Cool

8 Likes

That shawl will be fabulous!

8 Likes

Just started to write a new pattern for my shop: a bomb pop popsicle!

14 Likes

I’m working on baskets this week. I found wool and didn’t know what to do with it

14 Likes

Lol me too… i am making a pattern for a dog rn and i have not touched it in weeks

8 Likes

Since I know I can’t really reply more than 3 times in a row, I’ll lump together every thing…

@SarahOhSew I love making shawls and socks and can’t wait to watch yours progress!

@CosmikEluminatedC Oooh! That is looking lovely, can’t wait to see the FO

@Loladoggo How fun!! I loved bomb pop popsicles

@Mentaldee I think baskets are the perfect choice for “hmmm what do I do with this?” yarn. How many have you made so far?

10 Likes

I spent most of yesterday doing the initial st count figuring for a cardigan I’ll make my daughter (and hopefully one day make a pattern for it), so I don’t have any new pics to post for WIP… I did finish the cardigan from last week, just need to photograph it still… it didn’t work as I intended so although she wears it, I need to go back to the drawing board on it

11 Likes

Im on the tail part and hoping i don’t have to go to Michaels for more yarn. I never thought id design a dragon i do love them though. Ill definitely share once im done.

10 Likes

Just starting number 3

9 Likes

i missed this yesterday but i’m
working on a “Father Frog” it’s a leggy frog with a mustache and top hat. i have the body done

18 Likes

Here’s an action shot of my daughter in the cardigan that I was making last week.

18 Likes

I’m working on a c2c using these colours :slight_smile:

17 Likes

i am organizing partial skeins and leftover scrap to plan scrapbuster projects.

17 Likes

It’s #WIPWednesday again!
Mine doesn’t look like much so far as the true design is in the border, but here’s my Fingering Celtic Myths Shawl WIP

Let’s see yours!

16 Likes

19 Likes

I am about to work on that tooth fairy pillow, my goal is to at least get the first panel done, start the second panel.

16 Likes