WIP Wednesday share

When I saw this post I literally said out loud “it’s Wednesday already?!” Like in the summer I am so oblivious to what day of the week it is lol :joy:

But anyway here are my two wips today:

I am working on testing a frog beanie and I just started so here is that

And then I am close to finishing this penguin I have to add fins and embroider some details.

Also I just finished this piggy

19 Likes

Thats great! @Hallor4

7 Likes

Thanks

7 Likes

I’m working on these koroks I’ve been testing, I just added the noses!

13 Likes

I’m working on this shawl still, a pair of shorty socks, and also making a bunny to match a customers pet bunny coloring haha I’ve already ripped the head back multiple times to get the white nose patch right so hopefully this time is the winner :rofl:

16 Likes

It’s going to be Paul McCartney….for those of you who know who that is. And for Craig Furgeson fans…not Angela Lansbury. Lol!

16 Likes

Did the brunt of the work on what will be a couple of reversible wrap skirts.

18 Likes

Made 5 of my baskets, now making scrubbies to turn them into pamper baskets for daughters and friends
Hopefully there might be a spare for me but we’ll see

11 Likes

This week’s WIP!
I’m working on the “Birds of a Feather” bag by @SweetBirdCrochet. A fun tapestry crochet project. It’s a great pattern for the Spring CAL for CGOA members.

19 Likes

Oooh how pretty!

8 Likes

I’m transposing patterns and working on a new design… I’ll try to get a pic of the design in progress…

10 Likes

I’ve been working a second mandala as I write the instructions as well as a chart (although that’s taking longer than the written instructions)

16 Likes

So pretty!

10 Likes

That looks amazing!

10 Likes

That’s a lot of Wip’s lol
The Beanie shouldn’t take too long. It’s one of those quick make projects

10 Likes

How fun!

10 Likes

Testing out a new popcorn stitch hat with some fun speckled yarn! :heart:

16 Likes

Such crisp tapestry work :star_struck:

10 Likes

I’m taking a brief break from pattern testing garments to work on a surprise little shrimp amigurumi for my friend! We have a silly little inside joke regarding shrimp, so it only seemed right to use my crochet powers to this end :sweat_smile:

Working up super fast. Just need to add the tail fins and antennae.

Edit: finished up pic!

19 Likes

Lol cute! I dont have any pics yet today but i am testing alot of patterns rn. An octopus, (you can never have too many ami octos) a burger cat, a gummy bear, and more i cant remember rn :joy:

11 Likes