Make It Monday

Ok, so a few recent replies to the #WIPWednesday thread reminded me of something I did on my twitch stream when I was streaming… so I thought I’d create another (couple) threads that can be added to weekly, like the WIP Wednesday…
So today is what I called “Make it Monday” where we all share whatever we are making or have recently made
Share any WIPs or FOs that you’d like

detail explain the "couple" above

I’ll add something on Friday that I also did on my stream

Not Monday? Check out Task Tuesdays, WIP Wednesday share, Threads Thursdays, and Finish(ed) It Friday topics :wink:

36 Likes

A shawl I’ve wanted to make for years, only 18 rows until the border!

Still working on my cardigan design, and started a test for Laurie Kahn (Spider Mambo)

21 Likes

Finishing up this corset top! Now to weave in all these ends :weary:

27 Likes

That is adorable! Where did you get the pattern?

9 Likes

Cute! And I, too, hate when I have that many ends (I may avoid stripes for that reason​:woman_shrugging:t3:)

12 Likes

Starting my next fresh flowers cardigan to have product for fairs in the fall.

22 Likes

Oooh good luck with the fairs!

10 Likes

Good luck :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Adding the arms to my jumper. I’ve finished one I just need to finish the second one. The bonus being I made if all in one piece so i’ll only have two seams :raised_hands:t3:

I’m also working on two pattern tests

17 Likes

Yes! Minimal seams/ ends is my jam! Can’t wait to see it

7 Likes

It’s called kokoro corset from @forlingcrochet !

5 Likes

Seaming up a swiffer cover!

14 Likes

Here’s the link to the pattern

@CHOMPasaurusrex

11 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Oh that’s lovely

5 Likes

I am working on a new design so I can hopefully get to some tester calls soon I’ll share a sneak peek. I just have two more to design first.

20 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait to see

4 Likes

Oh my!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I cant wait!!

4 Likes

Not a great picture, but this is a giraffe I made recently for a custom order! The buyer was giving it to her mother for their birthday! It’s purple lol

16 Likes

How sweet!

4 Likes