Threads Thursdays

It’s Threads Thursday!
What a perfect alliteration for crochet (tunisian included) , knit, or sewing, right?

Here is another in the daily “what are you making” series, make sure to check out Make It Monday, Task Tuesdays, WIP Wednesday share, and Finish(ed) It Fridays!

15 Likes

Yesterday, all I did was cut off the original collar of my sweater. Today I’ll try to redo the collar… (I’ll try to get a pic soon)

Here is yesterday’s cutting picture

9 Likes

Allitération—you’re speaking my language! Can’t wait to see a photo of the finished result!
Édit: for some reason my keyboard switched to French :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I might be a grammar nerd :wink:

2 Likes

It is scary cutting just the right piece of yarn. Been there.
I like this thread. I will try to remember to go to each on the correct day. Today, I was working on a cross keychain for a friend (while at the senior center) and the rest of the day is the Letodoll.

5 Likes

Especially since it was the beginning, so it was unraveling the cast on, I’ve never done that! I’m not sure I did it right, but I have stitches on my needles, no apparent dropped stitches, and I’m ready to go again…
I try to post a comment in the correct thread to bring it towards the top, but some days, I miss it :woman_shrugging:t3: and some people go back a few days to update whatever they posted previously… I’m not particularly worried about it :wink:

3 Likes

I just bookmarked this post. Maybe I will remember updates.

4 Likes

honestly i am making some amigurumi at the moment

4 Likes

Here’s the body finished! I know not a great shot of the fixed collar :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

It’s Thursday! What Threads goodness are y’all doing today?

4 Likes

Today I play another, hopefully successful, round of yarn chicken. I was supposed to have another round of grey but at least my colors aren’t gonna merge. I have a feeling the crab stitch round will have to be in my original color B (purple & white) instead of Color A (blue).

6 Likes

Ooh good luck! But I think the purple/ white will look really good too

4 Likes

I’m making crochet flowers for my mom’s birthday! :tulip::sunflower::bouquet::cherry_blossom::blossom:🪻

6 Likes

Currently reading “The Inheritance Games” (not yarn related)
and working on a pigeon test for @Scarletskies
(the tail in the photo is upside down, my apologies)

Also finishing a wip bandana I need to get done!! Super motivated this week though, so happy for that haha

Also just finding more fun music and listening to new things :heartpulse:

8 Likes

thats pretty

4 Likes

today I am going to finish up filming for a tutorial for a pattern i designing.
hopefully not to many bloopers today lol

6 Likes

thank you!!

4 Likes

Yay! Flowers! I’m sure she’ll love them

4 Likes

How fun! And thanks for the glimpse into your other hobby :wink:

4 Likes

Yay! Good luck

3 Likes