Threads Thursdays

My project today isn’t yarn related, but are a part of my Task Tuesday list
I need to finish a few more, but I got these painted

7 Likes

Those are so pretty! Glad you could cross something off your list :heart:

2 Likes

Haha yes! I love reading :two_hearts::books:

4 Likes

Thanks! They are favorite colors of the recipients… I need to paint 7 more and repaint the purple one, but still a lot of good progress!

4 Likes

Same!

4 Likes

Whew, it’s Threads Thursday already! Today I’ll work on my son’s sweater, my daughter’s sweater, or my abandoned shawl… I haven’t decided which. I’m leaning towards son’s sweater as we are going away for a few days and I won’t be taking that one with me
What’s your “thread” of the day?

2 Likes

working on a new pattern to realease just need the other ear now!
.:white_heart::herb::rabbit::baby_bottle:

3 Likes

Just working on two tests for other designers today

3 Likes

I think this is a pretty accurate representation for Threads Thursday today, haha

I’ll actually take my shawl when we head to my doctor appt as it’s still in a mindless stage. But I’ll work on son’s and daughter’s sweaters at sometime today, too. (I hope)
What “Threads” are y’all playing with today?

3 Likes

Currently working on book covers for Christmas and a couple pattern tests!

2 Likes

currently finishing a football bear

2 Likes

I am a stranger (Flemish Belgium) and i wonder what is meant by thread posts, like ”today i used velvet yarn thread, and i so love it”?

2 Likes

So in the case of this topic, I had created a “share your projects” topic for Monday - Friday using alliteration (because I think it’s fun when words in a phrase start with the same letter). So, I used Threads for Thursday because you can knit, sew, or crochet with thread. Thread is usually referring to very thin yarn, but for the periods of this topic you can share any type of project

3 Likes

I am hoping to finish up a sea turtle pattern, and get it out for testing. I am also working on lots of different amigurumi projects.

2 Likes

Oh no :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Today I am playing catch-up! I had to go out and grab more yarn for this sweater I am making. I am short one skien but the lovely micheals worker has a skien coming!!!
So I am putting a hat on this fella

And starting some tests I am doing

4 Likes

It looks worse than it actually is :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for answering :heart_eyes: , i love having the same beginning letters too, and so i could have posted my cute bee there, now let’s see what the fast funny Friday’s subject is, no, first take pictures of my dolphins from an (almost) n sew project here, and give the designer credit, and tell her how i adapted the fin on top so it became a thingy in one thread; and try to make my first journal

2 Likes

You’re very welcome
I have the other days linked in the first post of the topic, but here they are:
Make It Monday, Task Tuesdays, WIP Wednesday share, and Finish(ed) It Fridays!

2 Likes

m

Another test finished

3 Likes