Task Tuesdays

Here’s a thread to share what’s your [craft] task(s) for the day, or the week if you want.
Share as many pics or descriptions of whatever crafty goodness you’ll be doing (or plan/hope to do)

Not Tuesday? Check out Make It Monday, WIP Wednesday share, Threads Thursdays, and Finish(ed) It Fridays!

22 Likes

My task is to start and finish this test pattern in the same day! UGH!!!:weary::tired_face::triumph:

10 Likes

My task list for the week

• Finish body/ ribbing of my sweater (leaving sleeves to complete)
  • Finish ½ sleeve of son’s sweater (leaving 1 sleeve to complete)
  • Choose yarn and pattern for daughter’s sweater
11 Likes

Ooo I like this! Definitely help put perspective to what I have to do

1. Work/finish one of my pattern test

2. Figure out a crochet/knit birthday gift

3. Maybe make a variety of arts and craft journal

10 Likes

Today I’d like to work on the border for the baby blanket I’m nearly finished with. I had a false start with it last night but I’ve started the first round again.

10 Likes

Tonight after work I plan on finishing up a test and starting another. Also taking pictures and journal one finished yesterday.

10 Likes

Go, go, go!

You Can Do It Good Job GIF

10 Likes

Glad it’s helpful! Looking forward to seeing these (especially if you do the journal, I love seeing journals)

9 Likes

Ooh I hate when I have a misstep (had a small one myself in my sweater ribbinglast night, also)… Good luck in getting back on track and getting the progress you want :blush:

10 Likes

Sounds busy and fun! Can’t wait to see pictures!

10 Likes

Thanks :heart: I hope you get your ribbing back on track soon

8 Likes

Thanks, luckily it’s an easy fix while I’m doing the first round :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely share here on Ribblr if I ever get around to doing it :smile:

9 Likes

Today I am re-doing a dress for a Letodoll test. :frowning: I really thought I had more than enough of that color.

And since it can be for the week also, finishing the doll will be next.

9 Likes

Nice colors

7 Likes

My task is to complete a bear hat I am testing for, start making a turnip boy pattern, and finish my cat beanie
Here he is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

My tasks for the week are:
-Finishing a boho top I’m making my sister
-Picking a pattern to make my baby grandson for Christmas (I’m leaning towards a crochet interactive book)
-I am also testing a set of 12 fingerless gloves. Three are finished just waiting on the fourth pattern.

9 Likes

omg funn! when you finish the boho top id love to see a photo it sounds amazinggg

8 Likes

Thank you so much! This is a progress pic of it, I will probably stop after the next couple rows so it’s a bit cropped.

10 Likes

Awww bummer on redoing… looking forward to seeing the next installment :wink:

8 Likes