WIP Wednesday share

Like the spirals on it!

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

I have been so behind with these lately…
So I’m here (finally) to see what y’all are working on today hehe
I’m hoping to work some more on my son’s sweater, I’d like to finish it soon, now that I’m done making cobwebs (I finished all that I wanted to finish but couldn’t figure out the best way to “hang” the last 2)

4 Likes

Gotta finish this blanket that I’ve been “working” on for a couple of months. My breaks just keep getting longer and longer. Hopefully I can muscle through it in the next couple of days!

12 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s Wednesday!
I shared yesterday in Task Tuesdays that I wanted to Finish the body of my sweater, and technically it’s done. BUT I want to redo the collar, so that’s today’s agenda… If I finish that I’ll go back to my son’s sweater sleeve
Sweater hem

6 Likes

I have no updates on my projects, and doubtful that I’ll get to work on anything (between this excruciating pain, my toddler, and the family’s schedule). So please help me live vicariously through all of your projects! What WIPs do you have today? Any recent finishes? Share all the beautiful works on this mid November Wednesday!

Dinner Cooking GIF by TV Land

5 Likes

Starting a new habit tomorrow where I have to take one or more walks that add up to 5 miles, so thats gonna take up a little of my crochet time.
Maybe I’ll figure out a way to crochet and walk?
Yesterday I finished 9 octos for my market and I was working on a hat this morning

4 Likes

Ooo yes I just realized I can make a bunch of hats while walking!

4 Likes

Ooh, that is a great alternative if you can’t do both, but yay for being able to make hats too!
Market prep can be so fun and nerve-racking at the same time, can’t it? But 9 octos sounds great

4 Likes

Ok, change in plans
I’m going to try to knit on my sweater a little as the toddler is distracted and I’m hoping it’ll distract from my pain

4 Likes

I am still working on my in progress baby blanket border. I finished round 6 of 10 yesterday.

Each round is taking more yarn than I originally expected so I’ll have to see if there’s enough left for a lovey when I’m finished. I had planned to use my original color B instead of grey but it was pooling weird so I’m using both ends of my color A cake yarn.

I hope that distraction is a good one for you.

3 Likes

I love the colors for the frog beanie :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Two projects tested and on number 3. Santa Goose.

8 Likes

All so adorable!

3 Likes

Today was content filming and lol bloopers
Haha. Taping a tutorial isn’t easy.
Hopefully soon I can get that done so I can post a tester call.
Ok onto crochet lol
I finished a test piece last night so
Sharing here

6 Likes

Currently working on my new textured pattern. Honestly thinking of frogging it though :sweat:

11 Likes

I think it’s beautiful, but if you don’t love it now I completely understand and would agree on frogging it :heart:

6 Likes

10 Likes

I know we’re going into Thursday now, but I’ve been working on an elephant lovey

8 Likes