Sounds like another busy but fun list!

7 Likes

All sound lovely! I like the idea of an interactive book :blush:

8 Likes

Ooh pretty! And fun

8 Likes

omg cute!

7 Likes

If the toddler ever cooperates, I’ll be doing the bind off of my sweater body (then going back to rip out and redo the collar)! I might be a bit excited

7 Likes

Thank you! I have seen a lot of cute patterns for them.

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

7 Likes

Finished it!!! Test Pattern for @LemmesCareToCreate
Saguaro Cactus Grocery Bag Saver

12 Likes

the two I finished.

10 Likes

How fun! Yay, for doing it, too!

7 Likes

Awesome job finishing! Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

I did get the bind off done, but that’s all… today I’ll rework the collar

8 Likes

It’s Tuesday!

Here’s an update of last week
:ballot_box_with_check:Finish body/ ribbing of my sweater (leaving sleeves to complete)

• and started 1st sleeve!

:heavy_multiplication_x:Finish ½ sleeve of son’s sweater (leaving 1 sleeve to complete)

• didn’t even touch :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

:heavy_multiplication_x:Choose yarn and pattern for daughter’s sweater

• Looked at patterns; haven’t finalized the decision yet

Here’s this week

• Continue work on my sweater
  • Continue work on son’s sweater
  • Paint 18 wood “ornaments”
  • Figure out laser engraving settings for mirrors
8 Likes

My tasks are:

Finish my pink dk version of my down to earth blanket :heartpulse::heartpulse:

And make some progress on a couple if wips one being Tunisian basket weave that i’m hoping to turn into a vest :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awesome! How much more do you have on your blanket?
The tunisian project sounds fun!

7 Likes

I’m on the final square and then i’ve got to add a border and weave in the ends. 25 squares x 5 colours each something like 250 ends to weave in? :grimacing::grimacing:
I do it to myself every time and leave them all to the end :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Does it help to know I wait until the end, too? So many people say to do it as you go, but if I make a mistake, then I have to try to undo the weaving- no, thank you! Anyway, sounds like you are well on your way and I can’t wait to see the final blanket! Have fun (and remember that weaving in ends is only as bad as you make it :wink:)

7 Likes

I do still have a blanket thats practically finished its just waiting for its 800 ends to be weaved in (that is no exaggeration either I wish it was :joy:

7 Likes

This week my task is to work on and hopefully finish the border for my baby blanket. I still have most of the ends to weave in too.

If I have enough time before gifting it on the 25th I’d also like to make a lovey with the same yarn. I found a duck pattern that doesn’t use very tight stitches that I think I can manage.

7 Likes

I do the same thing with my ends. If it’s something with multiple parts I try to do it as I finish tiles. That’s burned me though as I later decided I didn’t like some of them and got stuck keeping them :sob:

6 Likes