Task Tuesdays

Oof! Hopefully, you’ll have the gumption to do those ends soon, too

6 Likes

Yay, for a matching lovey that you can handle! Hopefully, you can do it, too! We’re rooting for you! And can’t wait to see pictures

6 Likes

Thanks! I will absolutely show photos. I’ve only done one round past what I showed yesterday so I figured I’d wait until it’s finished.

5 Likes

Crochet tasks for this week

Today- finish pigeon
Wednesday- start donut
Thursday - finish donut
Friday- finish turkey
Saturday-monday - continue any wip from my pile

If i finish somethin early then work on my crossstitch

8 Likes

Wow, that’s a quite hectic list!
What kind of ornaments are they?

My tasks are finishing up the two pattern tests I’m doing, create release posts etc for a pattern in testing, upload said pattern to other sites, and finishing up a pattern to put out for a(nother) tester call–that’s at least the crafty side :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I fully get the no picture reason, you notice I didn’t share either :wink:

6 Likes

I love that you have specific things for each day! Sounds like a fun, busy week. Can’t wait to see them

7 Likes

Hectic is my life, plus my list is always “things I want to do” as you see by the update from last week, it’s rarely actually achieved :laughing:

So they are wood cutouts in the shape of ornaments but they are 5", so a bit big to be on a tree

Looking forward to seeing all of your makes as well!!

7 Likes

Same! I always need to reel myself in, especially those weeks where both work and family life is super hectic, but you still want to do/make all the things! Then one wonders where the time went :joy:

Sounds like a lot of fun though :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Love that too rendering of the blanket. How do you decide where to put the colors so it looks balanced?

8 Likes

The mirrors are going to be glued to the ornaments and used as a gift when I give a devotion at my church’s fiber arts group in a couple weeks, so I’m really looking forward to them :blush:

6 Likes

The original blanket I had 2 sets of colours and square a and b so that i could alternate them. The pink one honestly has just been anything goes except none of the same colours touching :joy:

6 Likes

Ye im trying to finish up my wips lol, so ive been motivating myself like that.

5 Likes

yesterdays task was finishing up my tests and while doing that watching some of my favorite crochet channels and supporting them. I love this thread haha i had no idea it existed until today

5 Likes

I only created it last week, so no worries :wink:
I noticed many were going back to another days’ thread, so I thought I’d fill the gaps…
So now we have a thread for each weekday… I’m trying to decide if I should do a weekend thread or one for Saturday and one for Sunday

Other days

Make It Monday, WIP Wednesday share, Threads Thursdays, Finish(ed) It Fridays!

5 Likes

My current projects I just finished! It’s a

Hat and potholder for my mom.

8 Likes

Maybe “Stitch/Sew it Saturday” and “Scrappy Sunday” :joy:

6 Likes

Oooh I like those!

5 Likes

I finished my friends’ baby blanket on Sunday!! I don’t want to pressure myself with new tasks right now but I thought everyone would like to see the finished blanket.

12 Likes

Squeeeeee! I LOVE IT!
You did a beautiful job! Kudos!

love this GIF by Intel

4 Likes