Weekend WIPs / Share It Saturday & Sunday

So I realized that I just don’t have the mental capacity to create and maintain for both Saturday and Sunday, so here’s

:yarn:Weekend WIPs​:yarn:
-or-
:yarn:Share It Saturday & Sunday​:yarn:

credit

Thanks @bulldogcrochetss for the name recommendation

(Check out Make It Monday, Task Tuesdays, WIP Wednesday share, Threads Thursdays, & Finish(ed) It Fridays!)

15 Likes

Today, I’ll be ripping out these owl cables since I mistakenly used a bottom-up cable pattern on a top-down project :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

Working on a cardigan for my youngest. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh no, sorry to hear that. I hope you can find or create a top down cable.

2 Likes

How pretty! Looking forward to seeing it finished

1 Like

Thanks, me too

2 Likes

oh that looks gorgeous @OBabyNMore

2 Likes

i can’t send any photos at the moment :weary: but i’m mainly working on gifts for christmas. A mug cozy for my aunt, a beanie for my brother in law, a bandana for my sister, something for my cousins (probably gloves!) and stuffies for my nephews and neice! to many things in a short period of time lol

3 Likes

Awww thanks! Now to get it facing the right way :wink:

1 Like

Oooh! So much! Looking forward to seeing pictures when you can

3 Likes

Well underway in the shawl design i promised earlier this year. Pattern to come, which will include written instructions, photo and video tutorials, as well as a chart. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

I’m currently working on a test piece and thankfully very nearly finished :smile:

3 Likes

The only blocking space i have is the carpet wall at work.

5 Likes

Working on this for the husband thinking I should write some notes to help me remember what I did.

4 Likes

I’m making gnome adult hats today cause it’s so cold here -29 C its been colder last couple of days so I’ve been crocheting and drinking lots of tea.

1 Like