Finished this sweater for baby boy the night before going into labor 🐻

In the hospital waiting for my son to be born as I type this, so I just thought I’d share this cute little bear sweater I made for him.

The pattern is from maisieandruth.com

Please share some of your favorite Ribblr shops for baby clothes! I’d love to support some fellow mama Ribblrs and baby clothes designers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I used bernat velvet in the color mushroom & a 6.5mm hook for the whole sweater. Still need to add the buttons!

34 Likes

Aww super adorable I love the hood

10 Likes

Omgosh! Prayers for you as you go into labor and all.

10 Likes

So adorable :heavy_heart_exclamation:
All the best for you both :two_hearts:

10 Likes

So cute!

10 Likes

Congratulations!!! On both the sweater and your newborn baby! Prayers for you both :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you all! He was born happy and healthy this evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: #blessed

14 Likes

8 Likes

Omg! First I hope everything goes smoothly during labor, and congrats in advance!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Secondly what a beautiful gift for your new baby :face_holding_back_tears::heart: It looks so cozy! He will love it!

10 Likes

Prayers and Blessings for the birth of your baby

10 Likes

Congratulations :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Congrats on your baby!! :tada:

Your sweater is so stinking cute, so kudos on that too!

I just tested the Sidney Sweater for @StreatbeeCrafts and she has other baby clothes too

11 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Hope & pray everything goes well with adjusting to new baby in the home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh I love that sweater!! Such a pretty color blue too :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Just another little update because this photo is too precious to not share and I’ve loved and appreciated all of your comments and wishes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Big sister loves her little brother :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

This is so precious!!! Congratulations on your sweet baby!!!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Awww, so adorable :smiley::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Thanks, it seemed to me the testers all did blue or tan/off white… Thought that was interesting/fun
It was definitely a quick easy make and smaller sizes like you would need would be even faster :wink:

5 Likes

Awwwww :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

5 Likes