First Blanket

My First Crochet Blanket

Started the Bobby Granny Square Blanket Pattern from Lion brand because I loved the look and feel of the heartland yarn and have enjoyed working with it in the past. Am really enjoying how easy this is to work up though I plan to increase the size for a larger cozy blanket :sparkles:

Decided to use yarn colors with coordinating names of some of my favorite national parks that hold some meaning to me :fallen_leaf:

13 Likes

cool I really like the color

7 Likes

Wow! Great job so far, and I love the color scheme :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! :pleading_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles:

5 Likes

I love the colors looks very nice and OMG the bowl that the yarn is in is sooooooo CUTE!

6 Likes

@calicocoffins So cool that the National Parks go together. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@calicocoffins Where can we buy the bowl? Or was it a gift?

5 Likes

Right??? The bowl is my favorite thing! My mom actually got it for me from darn good yarn :eyes: it is the cutest thing ever :pleading_face::two_hearts:
(It looks like they’re sold out rn but I know they do restocks of them! They also have a cute chicken version too! ) :sparkles::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes! It’s a ceramic bowl my mom got from The darn good yarn website! They have this kitty one and an adorable chicken one that my mom kept for herself! Highly recommend :pleading_face::two_hearts: (it looks like they’re out of stock currently but it looks like they do restocks of them!)

5 Likes

Those colours look awesome!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Updated Blanket Progress:

Making progress and really happy with how it’s coming out and weight it’s starting to take :yarn:

6 Likes

It’s beautiful! It shimmers :star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

That’s absolutely stunning!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes